So on Wendsday my bestest not-sister friend cam over for the day. It was a blast! We went on a hike through our woods and then hung out in Joseph’s barn. Then we came back to our playhouse and ate huckleberry pie that she made and vanilla ice cream. It was AMAZING! I’ll post a link to her recipe as soon she get her blog up.
So without farther ado, here are a few random facts about her.
- Darcy’s favorite color is pistachio, which always makes me hungry.
- She is the only child in her family and was sort of adopted into our family.
- She’s a really good cook. Like amazing.
- She’s good at anything she tries, but doesn’t usually stick to one hobby for very long.
- Once she helped me and my sisters make an Insurance commercial. It was crazy and fun. But that was when we were little. It’D probably be super embarrassing now I feel she hadn’t deleted it. XD
- Darcy loves dogs, goats, cats and once had a blue tailed salamander that laid eggs!
So there are a few random facts on my best friend Darcy! And yes. She knows her name is actually a boy’s name but she doesn’t mind. In 100,000 Baby Names by Bruce Lansky it says that’s Darcy can be a boy’s or a girl’s name.
And I also did some drawing this week. Here is one of my drawings:
So what about you guys? What are your best friends like?