Hi! How are you all doing? Welcome to my blog! Thanks for being curious about me XD.
My name is Elizabeth Maria May and I am a girl. XD
I love to write, read, draw, paint, encourage girls, share stories, build up aesthetic boards on Pinterest for my books, crochet, take care of my bunnies and Betta.
I’m really bad at bios so I’m just going to say random facts about myself. XD.
- I am a passionate Christ lover!
- My favorite food is sushi and chili, but I also love Russian dumplings and torched salmon.
- I am the oldest of four girls and I love my sisters so much.
- I have an awesome best friend that I met in June of 2018 and she is amazing.
- I am an avid fangirl and it’s something that I work hard to keep both under control and not to crazy XD. My two fandoms at the moment are Thunderbirds Are Go (please don’t judge me!) and American Ninja Warrior. (Fav Ninjas: Jamie Rahn, Ethan Swanson, and Barclay Stockett, but that’s the short list)
- If I could travel the world I would go to Italy and the Scandinavian countries.
- If I could go on a big trip all expenses paid I’d spend two weeks in Disney World Florida Resort, but I wouldn’t spend the whole two weeks in the park X”D.
- My favorite color ever is red.
- I’ve had pets since I was about 7.
- I’ve finished two novels and multiple short stories (1.25.19) I’m working on a third novel and a novella but they aren’t done yet. This year hopefully.
- I plan to independently publish my debut Dewdrops and Butterflies this summer/fall and shortly after that, publish the sequel Playgrounds and Black Markers.
- Writing is something I’m super in love with and I’ve been pursuing publishing since I started writing (13)
- I have a love for stickers, washi tape, and journals.
- I strive to guard my heart to the best of my abilities until and if God guides me to the man I am to call my future husband. I keep my mind and heart pure, free of imaginations, and do my best to encourage the girls around me to do the same.
- I get cabin fever twice a year and it’s one of the hardest things ever.
- I grew up homeschooled and I graduate April of 2019. I’m so excited.
So that’s a couple random facts. If you want you can find me on Goodreads, Instagram, Pinterest and of course, in the Contact Me page.
I currently have a short story on Amazon that’s $0.99 that I wrote for fun. Besides that I write short stories for several different online magazines and I’m open to more invitations!
So tell me about yourself.. What’s your name? Whats your favorite food? Where would you travel to? Thanks for checking out my blog! I appreciate every one of my followers.