You hardly know me! Here are 23 random facts about me.
- I am super crafty. I can crochet pretty much anything. I have a small business where I sell custom crochet dolls to people. Mostly this is only to my relatives, because I don’t market it any, but it’s a fun hobby. I needle felt too. Type that into google if you don’t know what that is. I mostly do this as gifts to close friends and family, including my friend Tanya, Ruth, and even my mom.
- I write way to much. I am a huge writer. I have a callous on my middle finger where I hold my pencil when I write.
- I have 34 journals and notebooks that I write in. Some of them are already full, but any that are not full are being used currently.
- I only use mechanical pencils. And I only use a special mechanical pencil. This is my absolute favorite pencil and I use it for everything.
- I’m a Christian! I don’t know how people work without God. I go to Bible study at Ethan’s house every Wednesday night and church every Sunday morning. If you want to know more about what I believe, go here.
- I have a mini poodle named Greg. Just for fun.
- My favorite color ever is Scarlet Silk. It has to be on silk or it is the wrong color.
- My favorite animal ever is a dolphin. Specifically Winter the Dolphin. She is a dolphin who was strangled in a crab trap when she was very young, and had to have her tail amputated. There are two movies made about her, called Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2. To find out more go here.
- My next favorite animals are Turtles and Betta fish.
- I have never broken any bones in my life. (This has now changed, go here to read more)
- I have really really thick hair that I have to keep it short to keep from getting headaches. It’s “fiery red.” I always wanted to use that description for it. XD But it is actually really red. And it’s short and it’s curly, and it’s always blowing in my face whenever I play backyard soccer, or Frisbee.
- I love Frisbee. I have an awesome black one.
- I have always wanted a cork board on the wall that my bed it pushed against, but I don’t have one. Ma says it looks messy, and plus we have out playhouse out in the shop, where she said I can put as many cork boards I want, as long as the girls let me. And they don’t.
- XD is my favorite smilie. It is squished eyes and huge grin smile. And that’s me. O.o is also one of my favorites.
- I don’t have any social media accounts. I had a Pinterest for a time, but I weighed what I gained VS what I lost/got exposed to, and chose that nothing I can gain from there is worth what I was learning that I didn’t want to. So I don’t have that anymore.
- I once grew a single sunflower in a pot. It was interesting. It bloomed in November and it was only like 3′. I’m thinking to do it again this year.
- I really enjoy Spotify. I might actually set up a Widget on the sidebar to be Spotify. So if you have an account on there you can listen to the songs I pick to post. 🙂
- I have way to much to say. And I only post once a week, so as soon as you guys get to know me enough I’ll be commenting on my faveorite books, series, ideas on life, and even quotes and sayings. Plus I am going to add a widget on the sidebar that will be “Verse of the week.”
- I’m super excited to have this blog. k
- I usually site outside our shop on the patio in the summers, and update my diary and read the Bible. It’s so quiet (when the girls are not swimming, normally that’s a small 3 hours while they are doing chores and random indoor activities) and peaceful. I absolutely love it. The wind on my face. Priceless.
- My favorite Psalm is Psalm 107. And I love Psalm 8:4-5. I can’t say I have a favorite “verse.” There are WAY to many. I do have 2 Timothy 1:7 on my picture in my youth group though. I also love 1 Corinthians 10:13. I’m going to have to have an entire blog post on Favorite Bible Verses!
- I don’t like sweaters. I just don’t. I do like skirts though. Especially in the sauna that dad has in the shop. It’s pretty cool.
- I can’t believe you actually read this! Thanks so much for taking the time to get to know me and read this blog!
Chat later guys. Thanks for reading!
1 thought on “Get to Know Me!”
That was very interesting! Thanks for doing this and taking the time to write it.