I have down this tag twice before, you can read the first one here, and watch the second one here! Since the questions are always changing and I’ve been tagged again (probably a year ago now) so I’m finally doing it. I just realized this is my third time being tagged and I feel honored.
I appoligize all my creative brain power has been plugged into editing my book and I’m starting my job next week so I’ve been pretty busy! More Squid pictures are coming soon I assure you, just not today.
- Acknowledge the blogger who gave it to you and display the award. (Thanks Growing Into Friends!)
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nominations.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Sorry, but I’m gonna break a rule and not tag anybody *cries*
1.What is the hardest part about writing for you?
The hardest part about writing for me is editing. I love writing. Editing through my work over and over and over again gets so tedious and I’m not a fan of it. If you’re asking about the writing process specifically, I say the fact that I have to sit in a chair to write. It get’s hard on the back and bottom. Otherwise I love writing XD
2. How much sleep do you get on average?
Funny you should ask. Usually I go to bed about 11:30 – 12 and get up at 9 in the morning. That’s my ideal schedule. However! Since I’m getting a job, I’m going to be up at 5am and going to bed… whatever time I can last to until I figure it out XD. Yes it’s gonna be a segnificant change, but I’m gonna work it out. 😀
3. What is your favorite quote? Why?
Oh dear, hard question. Um. It really depends on what we’re talking about. Life in general? I love Bible verses. Some of my absolute favorites are:
1 Cor. 10:13 “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man, but God is faithful, and will not suffer ye to be tempted above what you are able but will with the temptation also provide a way to escape, that you might be able to bear it.”
Also 2 Tim 1:7 “For God has not given us the Spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
And Psalm 84:11 “The Lord is a sun and sheild: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.”
Writing quotes… vary from day to day. You can follow me on pinterest on the sidebar to see my boards.
(skipping 4. for personal reasons)
5. What is something that can make you laugh every time you read it?
Inside jokes. Do NOT get me started XD
6. What is your dream job?
To be a foster mom and published author.
7. What is your sense of humor? (Share with us something you find funny)
My sense of humor ranges from shallow to deeper than most people will even find funny. Idk how to give a proper example. Scroll through my pinterest X”D board.
8. What is something you do that you get annoyed with yourself about?
I’m a very confident and sometimes bossy person, and people don’t always like me for that and it hurts. I’ve learned that I need to please Jesus and not worry about what other people think, and that has helped me to know what is wise to say and what is not, but not everybody likes me still XD.
9. Fight or flight? Why?
Definitely depends on the situation. If I’m with people I love, I will do whatever it is that will keep them safe, if that’s fighting to give them a chance to get away, I will fight. If I have to help them get to safety, then flight.
Alone, I think I would run in a dangerous situation, but when my convictions or beliefs are challenged I won’t shrink from a conversation.
10. Would you rather remain locked in a cozy room with good snacks and a computer for the rest of your life or be at a party with tons of people and loud music and good food and a notebook and pencil for the rest of your life?
Oh definitely number two! I would be so so lonely I would die if I was locked in a room. Give me all da people.
11. What is your greatest fear?
My biggest, greatest, most knee-knocking fear, is not being there when somebody needs me most.
ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I still don’t have my drivers permit
- I’m looking into making my own candles!
- I’m 19 and a half and I’m gonna be 20 in January (this is the face of disbelief)
- My favorite color really is red, but because of my book and #publicity my blog and most of my social media is purple right now.
- I crochet little squid keychains… yes…. like the ones I took cross country, and they may or may not be for sale in the future…
- My dog had puppies! They’re super cute and I can post pictures later! (I need to do a MAJOR life update post.)
- I like to do big puzzles, but they have to be detailed enough, and I HAVE to have the complete image to look at XD
- I graduated school in April and this is going to be the first school year I can ever remember without doing school. *cues mind blown gif*
- This may or may not be my favorite gif on the internet and if you gave me a chance I probably had already shown it to you.
- My family and I attended a beautiful wedding on Saturday and my sister caught a picture of me that… I’m really really happy with.
- I’ve learned that being myself is the best thing to be.
Thank you for reading, my beautiful followers. I will see you Sundayyyyy!!!!
Live, Love, and Laugh, girls!