Ok.. yes. I know I totally 100% missed and ignored posting last week. Sorry! I don’t know why I didn’t do it. I just…. didn’t? But it’s not gonna become a normal thing! I’m still gonna post once a week!
Today I got tagged with the Liebster Tag. It’s the first time ever! Which is a shock cause I’ve seen it floating around so many places and haven’t gotten tagged yet. But then again, not very many bloggers follow me.
So here we go!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
- Name 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 3 bloggers to do this tag and let them know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Thank you Lexi! Lexi is from Little Rancher and her posts are so cute. Check her out awesome amazing wood burning site here!
- What did you do before writing this post? Before writing this post I had lunch. I was actually wondering what today’s post should be. Thanks again for the tag Lexi!
- What is your favorite game to play? I like to play Ultimate Frisbee, a new game my friend introduced me to called “Imagine If.”
- What book of the Bible are you read? I am reading through John and Jeremiah right now.
- What is your favorite thing to do in the spring. I have a little bit of allergies from the spring pollen. But my favorite thing is probably Camp Nano for April. I love to write. Taking photo’s of nature is pretty cool too.
- Do you like Brussel sprouts? I like cooked Brussel sprouts, but not raw ones in salad. Bleh
- What is your funniest memory of when you were younger? Hmm. This is a hard one. I think… the funniest is on time I wanted to help my mom when I was 2 so I washed my cloths in the toilet.
- What is your favorite summer beverage? I like water. Lots of water.
- Which do you like best: Pork, Beef, Venison or Chicken? I like chicken mostly, but beef is good too.
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? I went to Calexico, California. That’s the farthest I’ve gone from home.
- Ice cream or cookies? Hmm.. I probably pick Oreos. But Oreo ice cream is pretty good too. XD
- What’s the nicest thing you heard today? I didn’t hear it, but when I prayed this morning, God reminded me that He’s still there when I’m upset, and He’s willing to to help me grow.
11 Facts about me…
- I am very bad with change and I’m not very flexible at all. Sudden changes make me upset. 🙁 I just recently discovered that, and I need to work on it.
- I love writing! I’m working on a novel right now called “Dewdrops and Butterflies” and I’m hoping to finish it in Camp Nano this April.
- I am currently working on a crochet project for a lady that orders dolls from me. I’ll post pictures of it as soon as I finish.
- I have a dairy, potato, and egg sensitivity.
- Last Sunday was officially two years since I started helping in Sunday School. I love it.
- I think I told you all, but I can do the 3×3, 4×4, and 5×5 Rubiks cube, as well as the Mirror cube, and the Megaminx.
- I’m considering getting another Betta. XD I don’t know how that will happen, but I really want to.
- I want a reading library with a writing desk and painted walls and bookshelves and places to keep more 5 gallon tanks. (so I can have more fish) I want to design it on paper and I’ll post a photo soon.
- I decided I want a bullet journal! I haven’t ever gotten one, and they’re so pretty. Hopefully I’ll be able to use it well and keep it gorgeous.
- I’m going to hopefully get my drivers permit this month.
- I read an awful awful lot. Hopefully I’ll be posting some book review. Maybe.
Questions for people I tag:
- Do you like tags?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is the most interesting fruit you’ve ever eaten/tried?
- Have you read through the Whole Bible?
- What is your favorite book in the Bible?
- Can you remember the name of your very first friend? And do you still keep in touch with them?
- Journaling or painting?
- Do you have a job? If so, what is it?
- Do you like taking photos?
- What is your favorite season?
- How many books do you read on average per week?
If you just ate lunch, I tag you too.
Thanks for reading!
I am still working on my blog theme and it will be changing, just hang in there. I want to make it beautiful and possibly more sophisticated. We’ll see. 😀
4 thoughts on “Liebster Tag”
Oh, I love the blog look! The first one was great, the 2nd one you had I didn’t really like it. But I like the way it is now!!
Aww! Thank you Marissa! The second one was only temporary. I didn’t like it very much either. I am aware of the flower field being hard to read against in the posts, I’m gonna work with the color of the letters to make it comfortable read. But thank you so much. I’m glad you like it. 😀
Great answers! And your blog looks amazing! ❤