Ok.. yes. I know I totally 100% missed and ignored posting last week. Sorry! I don’t know why I didn’t do it. I just…. didn’t? But it’s not gonna become a normal thing! I’m still gonna post once a week!
Today I got tagged with the Liebster Tag. It’s the first time ever! Which is a shock cause I’ve seen it floating around so many places and haven’t gotten tagged yet. But then again, not very many bloggers follow me.
So here we go!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
- Name 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 3 bloggers to do this tag and let them know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- What did you do before writing this post? Before writing this post I had lunch. I was actually wondering what today’s post should be. Thanks again for the tag Lexi!
- What is your favorite game to play? I like to play Ultimate Frisbee, a new game my friend introduced me to called “Imagine If.”
- What book of the Bible are you read? I am reading through John and Jeremiah right now.
- What is your favorite thing to do in the spring. I have a little bit of allergies from the spring pollen. But my favorite thing is probably Camp Nano for April. I love to write. Taking photo’s of nature is pretty cool too.
- Do you like Brussel sprouts? I like cooked Brussel sprouts, but not raw ones in salad. Bleh
- What is your funniest memory of when you were younger? Hmm. This is a hard one. I think… the funniest is on time I wanted to help my mom when I was 2 so I washed my cloths in the toilet.
- What is your favorite summer beverage? I like water. Lots of water.
- Which do you like best: Pork, Beef, Venison or Chicken? I like chicken mostly, but beef is good too.
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? I went to Calexico, California. That’s the farthest I’ve gone from home.
- Ice cream or cookies? Hmm.. I probably pick Oreos. But Oreo ice cream is pretty good too. XD
- What’s the nicest thing you heard today? I didn’t hear it, but when I prayed this morning, God reminded me that He’s still there when I’m upset, and He’s willing to to help me grow.
11 Facts about me…
- I am very bad with change and I’m not very flexible at all. Sudden changes make me upset. 🙁 I just recently discovered that, and I need to work on it.
- I love writing! I’m working on a novel right now called “Dewdrops and Butterflies” and I’m hoping to finish it in Camp Nano this April.
- I am currently working on a crochet project for a lady that orders dolls from me. I’ll post pictures of it as soon as I finish.
- I have a dairy, potato, and egg sensitivity.
- Last Sunday was officially two years since I started helping in Sunday School. I love it.
- I think I told you all, but I can do the 3×3, 4×4, and 5×5 Rubiks cube, as well as the Mirror cube, and the Megaminx.
- I’m considering getting another Betta. XD I don’t know how that will happen, but I really want to.
- I want a reading library with a writing desk and painted walls and bookshelves and places to keep more 5 gallon tanks. (so I can have more fish) I want to design it on paper and I’ll post a photo soon.
- I decided I want a bullet journal! I haven’t ever gotten one, and they’re so pretty. Hopefully I’ll be able to use it well and keep it gorgeous.
- I’m going to hopefully get my drivers permit this month.
- I read an awful awful lot. Hopefully I’ll be posting some book review. Maybe.
Questions for people I tag:
- Do you like tags?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is the most interesting fruit you’ve ever eaten/tried?
- Have you read through the Whole Bible?
- What is your favorite book in the Bible?
- Can you remember the name of your very first friend? And do you still keep in touch with them?
- Journaling or painting?
- Do you have a job? If so, what is it?
- Do you like taking photos?
- What is your favorite season?
- How many books do you read on average per week?
Thanks for reading!
I am still working on my blog theme and it will be changing, just hang in there. I want to make it beautiful and possibly more sophisticated. We’ll see. 😀