I was nominated for a tag/award for the first time in almost two years! So excited! Thank you Emma Jane!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link. ( It was created by Okoto Enigmas and I must say that’s super smart.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post. (what does best mean? My favorite or the most popular?)
#1 If you could travel to any country for a week where would you go? I think I would probably go to Singapore. I feel like it’s not so crazy different that I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it, but the culture is still so unique I would be very curious to learn.
#2 You’re stuck on a deserted island and you have three essentials. What are they? This is a hard one. I would have an unlimited supply of flares, an old abandoned resort fully stocked, and a satellite phone. (Technically that’s cheating but I’m making it fun.)
#3 Have you traveled to New Zealand? What were your favorite destinations? If not, where would you like to visit? I have never been to New Zealand, but if I did get the chance to visit I would look for somewhere with a super authentic experience. I’d probably go on a guided camping trip.
#4 Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Oh gosh. Fold.
#5 If you had to choose between never watching a movie again and never reading a book again, which would you choose? Definitely never to watch a movie again. I love books too much. Honestly, books are better than movies, movies are just more mindless entertainment while books make you use your imagination, and I wouldn’t give that up for a movie. Plus, the Bible is a book, and I would never want to give that up.
Three things about me.
I’m gonna try and do things you don’t already know about me.
- I like bracelets on my right wrist. Without them, my wrist feels naked.
- I don’t know if I will continue to publish books after Playgrounds and Black Markers. This stage of my life may or may not be over…
- I’ve read parts of the Bible every day for the last three years without missing a day.
Jo from Livsnjotare
Kassie from Soldier Girl Stories
Grace Marie from The Worthy Beloved
Anna and Pearl from Life Without A Latte
Kaitlyn from Kate The Author
Katja from Little Blossoms for Jesus
Ellen from Ellen’s Musing
Cathrine from The Rebellious Muse
Abigail from Novels, Dragons, and Wardrobe Doors
Molly Anne from Qadash
My questions for you!
- If a friend asked you for a verse of encouragement, which is the first one that comes to mind?
- How do you keep your spirit up on a day to day basis?
- Have you ever worked in retail? What was your worst part?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Would you eat peanut butter off a spoon?
My “Best” Posts.
I’m not exactly sure what this means, so I posted my favorite so far, and then my most popular post so far.
Thanks for reading! Did you have fun? Should I make a tag of my own? I’ve been meaning to. I might actually do it. XD