Just thought I’d do a little introduction for those of you who haven’t been following from the beginning. And I’ve changed since then. 😉
My name is Elizabeth Maria May and I am 19 years old. I love to write, read, draw, paint, encourage girls, share stories, build up aesthetic boards on Pinterest for my books, crochet, make friends, and listen to music.
Here are a couple random facts about me.
- I am a passionate Christ lover!
- My favorite food is sushi and chili, but I also love Russian dumplings and torched salmon.
- I am the oldest of four girls and I love my sisters.
- I am an avid fangirl and it’s something that I work hard to keep both under control and not to crazy XD. My two fandoms at the moment are Thunderbirds Are Go (please don’t judge me!) and American Ninja Warrior. (Fav Ninjas: Jamie Rahn, Ethan Swanson, and Barclay Stockett, but that’s the short list)
- If I could travel the world I would go to Italy and the Scandinavian countries.
- If I could go on a big trip all expenses paid I’d fly to visit my best friend in Tennessee.
- My favorite color ever is red, but because of my book, a lot of purple has saturated my life and I’ve grown to like it quite a bit.
- I publish my debut novel Dewdrops and Butterflies October 16th of 2019.
- Writing is something I’m super in love with and I’ve been pursuing publishing since I was 13.
- I have a love for stickers, washi tape, and journals.
- I strive to guard my heart to the best of my abilities until and if God guides me to the man I am to call my future husband. I keep my mind and heart pure and do my best to encourage the girls around me to do the same.
- I get cabin fever twice a year and it’s one of the hardest things ever.
- I grew up homeschooled and I graduated in April of 2019.
So tell me about yourself. What’s your name? What’s your favorite food? Where would you travel to? I appreciate every one of my followers and want to know you better!