Heyoooooo. I’m really enjoying this little party for my second book baby. I hope you’re having just as much fun. Do you like music? Here is the playlist that defines Jake and his story.
I created a playlist special for all of you girls. However, if you also have Spotify, you can follow this same playlist here!
There are a total of nine songs, and you’re welcome to have them going while you go about your day. They’re so good.
Tomorrow, we’re talking about the future. (Are you gonna be the winner of the giveaway?)
Here’s what you win:
- Signed Paperback of Playgrounds and Black Markers
- Custom Character card of Jake Jett designed by @calf_artist on Instagram
- *A genuine set of dog tags from Jake’s dad Captain Robert Jett, (small tag printing shop online)
- Corner Bookmarks (handmade by yours truly)
- 2 pairs of Crazy Socks (from a local thrift store that supports youth in foster care! Don’t worry, the socks are new.)
- A Signed card and stickers
- Assorted handmade soap (from a small online shop)
- A sealed glitter jar. (also handmade by yours truly)
* There are only ONE set of dog tags. “First Place” gets the dog tags. Second place matches all other items.
HOW YOU WIN:
To enter to win this giveaway, answer the question at the bottom of each of my posts this week for 1 entry each (1 entry per day).
Share this on your blog and link back to mine for 2 entries (2 entries per day, please comment below with a link for me to see!)
Share this on your Instagram and tag me @elizabethmay117 for 1 Entry (1 entry per day).
Add to your Goodreads TBR here for 1 entry (1 entry total).
Pin the cover onto a board on Pinterest for 1 entry (1 entry total).
Tell a friend! For every person who mentions you as a referral, you each get 2 entires (no limit, please use honesty).
There are additional ways to earn entries on my Instagram!
Question of the day: Do you prefer instrumental, acoustic, classic, or pop music?
Want to see the vibe for Playgrounds and black markers? Here’s the link to yesterday’s post!
4 thoughts on “The Playlist – Playgrounds and Black Markers Day Six”
I’m not sure what kind of music I like, but not pop for sure. I do like a bit of classical, though! Thanks for hosting this fun giveaway!
All of the above. It really depends on how the artist uses them.
I do not enjoy pop however I am not really predictable in my music choices aside from disliking pop, rap, or other kinds of music of the like.
I’m a classics and instrumental or vocalized hymn girl XD