Hello Treasures! I get to show you ALL THE VIBE of Playgrounds and Black Markers! I’m not even gonna stall, let’s go!
We’re starting with Jake’s vibe.
*Stares at it with stary eyes* It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Let’s make another:
Ok, I think that’s enough… maybe? I’ll make myself stop. I have one for Rose too.
That’s pretty perfect right there.
believe it or not those are the first collages I’ve managed to put together since I first started writing this book. XD So I’m pretty proud of them. Collages were more Penny’s thing.
Giveaways are everybody’s thing though, right?
- Signed Paperback of Playgrounds and Black Markers
- Custom Character card of Jake Jett designed by @calf_artist on Instagram
- *A genuine set of dog tags from Jake’s dad Captain Robert Jett, (small tag printing shop online)
- Corner Bookmarks (handmade by yours truly)
- 2 pairs of Crazy Socks (from a local thrift store that supports youth in foster care! Don’t worry, the socks are new.)
- A Signed card and stickers
- Assorted handmade soap (from a small online shop)
- A sealed glitter jar. (also handmade by yours truly)
* There are only ONE set of dog tags. “First Place” gets the dog tags. Second place matches all other items.
HOW YOU WIN:
To enter to win this giveaway, answer the question at the bottom of each of my posts this week for 1 entry each (1 entry per day).
Share this on your blog and link back to mine for 2 entries (2 entries per day, please comment below with a link for me to see!)
Share this on your Instagram and tag me @elizabethmay117 for 1 Entry (1 entry per day).
Add to your Goodreads TBR here for 1 entry (1 entry total).
Pin the cover onto a board on Pinterest for 1 entry (1 entry total).
Tell a friend! For every person who mentions you as a referral, you each get 2 entires (no limit, please use honesty).
There are additional ways to earn entries on my Instagram!
Have you preordered the book yet? Paperback or Kindle are now available! If you want to read more about that, you can check out yesterday’s post.
Question of the day: Do you have a Pinterest for stories? Do you like collages or do you not care for them much?
See you tomorrow with the PLAYLIST that inspires Jake and his story. 😀